Monday, February 11, 2019
• Big Rocks attached.
• Mrs. Ringstaff is looking for some Book Fair helpers. Must be able to meet 1-2 times a week to help set up and design our book fair with a theme of Stone Age! Apply in the library.
• Progress reports go home tomorrow, Tuesday, February 12.
• NHD (National History Day) meeting Wednesday, February 13, 2:30 Paducah Middle Library, it will last about 20 minutes.
• TRACK meeting this Monday, February 11th after school for 30 minutes in the cafeteria.
• Boys' soccer tryouts Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday of this week [February 4, 5, 7, 8] behind Brooks Stadium from 3-5 pm. Friday's [TODAY's] tryout will be in the middle school gym from 2:30 - 4:30.
• From Coach Pearson: Girls' Soccer tryouts will this week February 11th-14th , right after school from 2:30 to 4pm.We will begin practice on February 18th. I will have calendars made with practice schedules and game schedules to hand out once the team has been chosen. Remember you must have a sports physical to try out and participate!!...Additional info about today's practice: Today will be a shorter practice so we can meet and discuss requirements, practice times, and do some running. We will be finished by 3:30 today.
• The 7th grade Introduction to Innovation class invites all students grades 6th, 7th, and 8th to participate in the Paducah Middle School Art contest and gallery. The theme for your piece of art is "Pride and Excellence". If interested, there is a sign up sheet located on the office door and the library door. There is a $3.00 entry fee for each piece of art you submit. This and the permission form are due tomorrow, Tuesday 2/12... Prizes will be awarded to the winner. For more information, please contact Mr. Franklin.
• Speech team will be selling 'A Crush for your Crush'. Mrs. Morgan will pass them out on Thursday (Valentine's Day). $1 will buy an orange soda (Crush) and can send to someone with a small note or to self. Please see Mrs. Morgan to purchase.
You are receiving this email because of your relationship with Paducah Middle School. If you wish to stop receiving email updates sent through the Blackboard service, please unsubscribe.
Paducah Middle School | 342 Lone Oak Rd, Paducah, KY 42001 | 270-444-5710