GENERAL INFORMATION ABOUT ACT AND SAT TEST REGISTRATION
- National test dates occur on Saturdays. There are some test centers who have Sunday testing for students who need to test on that day due to religious practices. ACT has test dates in July, September, October, December, February, April, and June. The SAT has test dates in August, October, November, December, March, May, and June.
- The deadline to register for national test dates usually falls one month before the date of the test.
- Students will need to upload a picture during the registration process.
- Students should make sure to include the PTHS School Code 182-085 when they register so that we recevie their scores to put on their transcript.
- One fee waiver junior year and one fee waiver senior year are available to qualifying students. See your school counselor for details. A fee waiver only covers the basic cost of the test and not late fees. If a student does not show up on the test date, they waiver is still considered used.
- Students with documented disabilities or English language learners may be eligible for testing acccommodations. See your counselor for information about how to apply for accommodations. The determination of whether a student receives testing accommodations on the ACT or SAT is at the sole discretion of ACT and SAT.
- If you plan to play college athletics, remember to choose the NCAA and/or NAIA to receive your ACT scores. NCAA and NAIA only accept scores directly from the testing agency, not the ones listed on your transcript.
- Go ahead and choose colleges where you want your scores sent. You might miss deadlines by waiting or have to pay extra to have the scores sent later.